The cost to Install Crushed Granite averages $0.62 – $1.33 per square foot in 2013. This Crushed Granite Installation cost estimate is calculated from average material costs, unit labor producitivity rates and national average hourly labor wages. To refine the estimate for your Crushed Granite Installation project:
1. Set Project Location Enter the location is where labor is hired and materials purchased.
2. Specify Project Size Enter the number of “square feet” required for the project.
3. Re-calculate Click the “Update” button.
Crushed Granite Installation – Average Cost Per Square Foot
Expect to pay in the high end of the $0.62 – $1.33 per square foot range for a licensed, bonded and insured contractor and for complex or rush projects. Hire carefully, only after verifying prior work quality.
For the best value on Crushed Granite Installation: combine related projects; get bids from several pros; and be flexible about project scheduling.
Cost to Install Crushed Granite – Notes and General Information
The cost estimate includes:
- Costs for local material / equipment delivery to and service provider transportation to and from the job site.
- Costs to prepare the worksite for Crushed Granite Installation, including costs to protect existing structure(s), finishes, materials and components.
- Costs for job cleanup and debris removal at project completion.
- Labor setup time, mobilization time and minimum hourly charges that are commonly included for small Crushed Granite Installation jobs.
The cost estimate does not include:
- General contractor fees for organizing and supervising the Crushed Granite Installation. Add 12.1% to 19.3% to the total cost above if a general contractor will supervise this project.
- Sales tax on materials and supplies.
- Permit or inspection fees (or portion therof) required by your local building department for your overall project.